This project is released on PyPI as coveralls.
To cut a new release, ensure the latest master passes all tests. Then, create a release commit:
- Update the
CHANGELOG.mdwith the new version (
clog -C CHANGELOG.md -F --setversion x.y.z).
- Bump the version number in
- Commit and push (
git commit -am 'chore(release): bump version' && git push)
- Tag that commit with the version number (
git tag x.y.z).
- Push the new tag to GitHub.
- Create a new GitHub release.
To create a new PyPI release, do the following:
- Build the sources (
python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel).
- Register & upload the sources. (
twine upload $PWD/dist/*).
Conda should automatically create a PR on their coveralls-feedstock shortly with the updated version – if something goes wrong, the manual process would be to: